Senior Tax Specialist, Reading, Hybrid, £65,000
My client, a global manufacturing business has a vacancy for a senior tax specialist with international experience and the ability to hit the ground running.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Ensure accurate quarterly tax provisioning for European entities.
- Prepare and review corporate tax provisions and disclosures for statutory accounts, liaising with external auditors.
- Work closely in the European Tax Team and collaborate with the wider group.
- Coordinate and support confidential legal entity rationalization projects, covering tax, accounting, and legal aspects.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Sound knowledge of Tax accounting and preparing Tax disclosures for statutory financial & quarterly tax reporting.
- Experience of UK tax legislation. Experience of Irish & European tax legislation desirable.
- Experience of Tax reporting under US GAAP or IFRS.
- Post degree Accounting/Tax qualification such as ACA, CA, ACCA, CTA.
What else would add to your application?
- If not already possessing a tax-specific qualification, the ideal candidate will display a willingness to study and obtain relevant external body tax qualifications.
- Willingness to travel within the territory, with occasional travel elsewhere in Europe and the US for specific training.
- Must be able to speak English, and other European language skills would be advantageous.
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Global well established business with prospect for travel.
- A whole host of financial and non financial benefits.
- Conveniently located offices with hybrid working.
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com