Senior Group Accounting and Reporting Manager - £85,000 - South Oxfordshire - Hybrid working
This fantastic Senior Group Accounting and Reporting Manager role has just become available within one of Oxfordshire's most prestigious and fast growth Companies.
The role of Group Accounting and Reporting Manager will lead a small team and report directly to the VP of Finance. The focus of the role will be on group accounting, group consolidations, finance/systems operations processes and transfer pricing.
The role will also require regular interaction with the US.
Key Role Functions:
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group consolidation and cash flow under US GAAP
- Responsible for assessing technical accounting matters and producing accounting memos where appropriate, supported by the Financial Reporting Manager
- Responsible for the preparation of the F-pages for the purpose of the quarterly and annual filings with the SEC, supported by the Financial Reporting Manager
- Maintenance of share-based payments grants/exercises and appropriate accounting thereof (including modifications)
- Review activities as part of the quarterly close
- Overall responsibility for Group tax compliance, accounting and disclosures in conjunction with the local financial controllers and supported by our external tax advisors
- Overall responsibility for preparation and filing of local statutory accounts, supported by local financial controllers and Financial Reporting Manager
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to co-ordinate the preparation of corporate content, such as directors compensation, for the purpose of our SEC filings
- Ensuring the operation and effectiveness of financial processes in accordance with SOX 404a
- Providing technical accounting advice to the finance team and throughout the business
- Management of external consultants
- Lead the Group’s external audit process
What do you need to be successful?
Working knowledge and experience of US GAAP/UK GAAP
What will you receive in return?
Opportunities for professional growth, including possible future expansion of team responsibilities within a positive and exciting environment.
How to apply?
If this role is of interest, please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org