Senior FP&A Analyst, West London, Hybrid, £65,000 - £70,000
My client, a highly prestigious and recognised global company are seeking an experienced and confident analyst to lead on the Group's Forecasting and Budgeting activities.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Manage the end to end forecasting, budgeting and long term planning for the business, leading on the reporting and management information communication into the board and senior management.
- Development of models uses to forecast performance and maintenance thereof moving forwards, supporting on refinancing and capital structure, along with other business cases and ad-hoc projects.
- Work closely with the project team on reporting and analysis on all project based work.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Extensive experience in FP&A and large data, with strong excel skills and proven financial modelling.
- Experience using analytical and reporting tools such as. Power BI.
What else would add to your application?
- Confident written and verbal communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Self starter with an analytical nature and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Desire to work in a diverse company, with a collaborative feel.
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Great location with hybrid working.
- Well recognised company with huge prospects and fantastic progression
- A whole host of benefits both financial and non financial
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com