Senior Financial Accountant - South Oxfordshire - £70,000 plus bonus - Hybrid working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this well-known and fast growth Engineering Business with their search for a talented Senior Accountant.
The role will sit support the Financial Controller and will support the Commercial Finance function in key decision making for the Company.
Key role functions:
- Own the month end close process, ensuring all journals are completed by the accounting team in a timely manner and reconciliations are maintained to a high standard.
- Support Finance Business Partners to understand variances to budget across all functions, and contribute to Finance and Central budget preparation
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts, presenting monthly to Financial Controller
- Identify and deliver process improvements across the function to evolve ways of working as a team Review contract documentation to prepare technical accounting papers in accordance with FRS 102
- Own the annual statutory audit process, ensuring that audit information is delivered on time and procedures are managed efficiently
- Ensure all accounting records are appropriately kept and in line with required legislation (FRS 102, HMRC, Companies Act)
- Be subject matter expert in Finance areas of Microsoft Dynamics F&O (ERP), collaborating with System as appropriate, to support accurate business process and accounting, with a specific focus on inventory recording
- Support the Financial Controller with treasury matters, including working capital and FX management
- Support the Head of Tax with Corporation Tax, RDEC and WHT filings on an ad-hoc basis
- Mentor up to two Financial Accountants, sharing professional and technical feedback
- Partner with other financial functions to identify and deliver improvements to business processes
Experienced in inventory management from a related industry e.g Pharmaceuticals, FMCG or Manufacturing
Strong Analytical and Business Partnering capability
How to apply?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or email email@example.com