HR Advisor X3, £35,000-£38,000, Hounslow, Hybrid Working, 3 days Office
An introduction to the company and role:
I am excited to share I am working with a business services organisation near Hounslow. They have just undergone a big restructure and have lots of exciting growth plans. They are on the hunt for 3 experienced HR Advisor’s to join their friendly HR team. The main purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and guidance to managers across the business, you will be hands-on on supporting the change management projects and TUPE processes, whilst supporting with the development of policies and procedures. These roles would report to the Senior HR Business Partner.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Enhanced maternity package
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible company
- Paternity package
- Refer a friend scheme
- Occupational Health, online GP and the Employee Assistance Programme.
- Flu jab vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Gold gym membership for local candidates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric Car salary sacrifice scheme
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Provide guidance on employee relations matters
- Supporting and project managing TUPE processes
- Develop and update policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Participate in different people projects
- Provide guidance to employees on benefits
- Handle the administration of payroll processes in collaboration with payroll team
- Identify training needs within your allocated area
- Working collaboratively across all areas
What experience do you need?
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Proven experience of providing practical HR advice
- Ability to manage complex workload
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and regulations
- Ability to handle sensitive issues
- Experience of working in a multi site role (desirable)
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
- Time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org