£15 - £22 per hour
3 months ago
Payroll Specialist - £15 - £22 per hour - Basingstoke - on-going
My fantastic client require a Payroller with current experience of working in Payroll and up to date knowledge of statutory requirement. Great opportunity for someone available at short notice to join a progressive business.
- Working closely with people across the business and a Payroll Administrator
- Manage the payrolls for the European entities, ensuring all inputs are properly authorised and accurately processed, and that each payroll is appropriately funded.
- Ensure payroll balance sheet accounts are reconciled and payroll costs accurately posted to the right cost centres.
- Ensure that European tax and payroll queries are answered
- Processing and deal with the payroll for a business with 300-400 staff
- identify and help to implement process and system continuous improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant Payroll experience in a Worldwide organisation
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- High level of computer application literacy including intermediate Excel
- Team player able to demonstrate flexibility, effective communicator and cool under pressure.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.