Payroll Advisor, £25,000-£30,000 Oxford, Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this top 50 Practice with their search for a Senior Payroll Advisor. If you have 1-2 years’ experience of working in a payroll team and want to join a company with big growth plans, then this role could be the one for you!
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Tailored Career progression plan
- Full funding & Support for payroll qualifications
- Hybrid Working
- Wellbeing Day each year
- Exposure to a wide range of clients
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Additional holiday with service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Process weekly and monthly payroll
- Calculating auto enrolment pension deductions
- Resolve problems and provide payroll support
- Uploading pension contributions
- Process starters/leavers
- Liaising directly with clients
- Preparation of P45’s and P60’s
- Supporting managers with internal payroll reviews
- Support on the day to day running of payroll systems
What experience do you need?
- 1-2 years experience working in payroll
- Payroll Bureau experience (advantage)
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Experience in using Microsoft excel
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Problem solving skills
- Confident, calm manner
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org