L&D Associate (LMS), City of London, £30,000-£40,000, Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
I am delighted to be partnering up with a prestigious high-end firm who are looking to recruit an LMS e-learning Associate to the team. The ideal candidate will have an interest in digital technology, social media, drama, graphic design... anything creative! If you are confident at speaking to people, have some sort of design experience and enjoy being creative then this role could be for you! You will work closely with the LMS and eLearning Manager and provide administrative support for the LMS. There are lots of development and learning opportunities whilst working for a large organisation and large L&D team.
Are you a self starter who is eager to learn and want to try something new? Pleas keep reading!
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid Working
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday package
- Shared parental leave
- Joining a market-leading business as part of a highly motivated HR team.
- Picture yourself working in prestigious offices, surrounded by a supportive and collaborative team.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
This role would be reporting into the LMS and eLearning Manager and will be supporting on a variety of duties such as:
- Assist with design, creation and editing of content
- Maintaining and updating worklists and project plans
- Testing and proofreading content
- Handle queries from staff using the LMS
- Import and export data to and from the LMS
- Create bespoke reports
- Following up on training non-completion
- Assist with production of audio, video, animations and learning materials
- Other ad hoc duties when required
What experience do you need?
- Demonstrate an interest in digital education technology and design
- Being creative, an interest in drama, graphics, social media!
- Confident Speaker
- Knowledge of different learning management systems (advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Educated to a bachelors degree level (or equivalent)
- Productive networking
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Attention to detail
- Professional confidence
- High energy
- Being a self-starter
- Developing trusting relationships
- Acquiring client understanding
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.email@example.com