HR Specialist, £30,000-£35,000, High Wycombe, Hybrid Working, 3 days Office.
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are delighted to partner with a well-established and rapidly growing FMCG business. Due to the rapid growth, they are looking for extra support within the HR department. This role would suit someone who has a few years HR experience and has dealt with various ER cases before. This role would report into the HR Director
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid Working ( 2 days WFH)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work for a global company
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Main point of contact for any HR queries
- Maintain employee files
- Identify and support employee training needs
- Deal with ER matters
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Establish an employee performance review process
- Travel to other sites may be required
What experience do you need?
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- 2- 3 years HR experience
- Proven experience of providing practical HR advice
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and regulations
- Ability to handle sensitive issues
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org