HR Compliance Analyst, City of London, £35,000-£40,000, Hybrid Working (3 days WFH)
An introduction to the company and role:
I am delighted to be partnering up with a prestigious high-end firm who are looking to recruit for an HR Compliance Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting role as it is brand new for the company! This role would suit someone who has a background in a regulatory organisation and has had experience in a compliance or analyst role.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid Working (3 days WFH)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance & partner life assurance
- Generous holiday package
- Shared parental leave
- To be part of a growing prestigious firm
- Gym discounts
- Health cash plan
- Many more amazing benefits!
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
The main purpose of this brand-new role will be to monitor the recording of continuous professional development (CPD) and to ensure relevant colleagues are aware of the ICAEW CPD Regulations. This role would report to the Regulatory HR Manager
- Implement methods for monitoring and reporting on CPD events
- Understand and maintain knowledge of the ICAEW CPD environment
- Oversee the keeping of accurate and comprehensive records
- Provide senior management with information
- Collaborate and share best practice
- Provide guidance on a day to day basis
- Go to person for any technical issues
What experience do you need?
- An understanding of ICAEW regulatory requirements – advantage
- Working in HR in a professional service
- Experience working in a compliance/analyst role
- Experience working in a financial or professional services industry
- An understanding of LMS
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use judgment
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.email@example.com