Group Financial Controller - Oxford - £90,000 - Hybrid working
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work within this fantastic Company as Group Financial Controller. The role with report to the CFO and will involve ownership of the group accounting function, senior stakeholder engagement and leadership of a team.
The Company has demonstrated extensive growth from their inception and continue to strive.
- Drive consistency across the group to ensure financial control standards are maintained in line with standard accounting practices, lead improvement and development of finance policies and manuals.
- In close collaboration with the CFO and other senior members of the Finance team, review and analyse rolling forecasts of profit/loss, and cash flows to aid decision-making.
- Review and approve all month-end reports, ensuring compliance with integrity of numbers within the financial systems.
- Leadership of the budgeting process in particular relating to staff costs and overheads.
- Manage timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for the Board and Senior Management team to enable effective decision-making in a timely manner.
- Accountable for producing accurate and timely statutory and group management reporting, in line with UK GAAP (FRS102).
- Ensuring that the Group is tax compliant both in the UK and across all legal entities including manging intra-group arrangements.
- Managing Group and entity cash and cashflow positions, including cashflow forecasting.
- Management responsibility for Financial Accounting team: Group/Regional Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
What experience is required?
Fully qualified Accountant
Experience of working in complex large Company group environments
Ability to influence change
How to proceed?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org