Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - Oxford - £70,000 - Bonus - 2 days in office
Wade Macdonald are delighted this exceptional Business based in Oxford with their search for a commercially focused and capable Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
The Company is experiencing 50% year on year growth and this role has been newly created to support this.
The position of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager reports to the Group Head of FP&A and will have a key focus on in-depth reporting, forecasting, budgeting, dynamic business partnering, business decisions and strategy.
Key Role Functions:
- Monthly reporting to the board on financial monthly performance and the drivers of performance vs. budget
- Supporting the business with ad hoc and Business specific reporting to drive effective decision-making through product, project, and regional profitability
- Budgeting & Forecasting – 3 statements, P&L, balance sheet, and cashflow alongside 3-year planning and sales planning
- Modelling & scenario-planning
- KPI tracking – financial and non-financial metrics
- Investor relations- supporting ad hoc requests and analysis from the Investors
- Supporting driving the finance technology roadmap as a user and customer of the process
- Supporting on M&A and strategic projects
What do you need to be successful?
Ability to work in an agile and fast growth environment
Strong commercial acumen and finance business partnering capability
What will I receive in return?
An exciting role which will enable you to develop and gain further exposure within a market leading Business.
How to apply?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com