Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst - South Oxfordshire - £60,000 - onsite.
The role of Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst will be part of a newly developed team in a fast growth Business Unit. The role will support commercial decision making over a wide geographical area to senior stakeholders within the Company. The role will suit an individual who is looking to further their personal development and excels in commercial finance.
- Timely completion of monthly financial reporting and analysis to FP&A Manager and EMEA Teams.
- Under the guidance of the FP&A Manager, complete the quarterly forecasting requirements for agreed markets to a high standard and to required deadlines
- Serve as a key finance business partner to Regional Commercial Directors and their Managers for the agreed markets, providing financial analysis and reporting to support decision making
- Completion of monthly financial reporting packs for key markets
- Completion and improvement of the Revenue, margin and KPI reporting to support commercial growth and inform accurate revenue projections
- Maintenance of commercial dashboard for required regions
- Support agreed markets with Demand Planning submissions
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). QBE will be considered dependent on experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office (Advanced Excel skills essential)
- Experience with PowerBI is an advantage
- Able to interact with key stakeholders at a senior level
How to apply?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org