A leading Berkshire professional services company.
This is an exciting opportunity with a well-known professional services company. Working for an experienced finance director and as part of a friendly finance team, you will take responsibility for business as usual activity whilst also seeking to improve processes and controls.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Analysis and explanations of variance to budget
- Assistance with the annual budgeting process
- Process and system improvement
- Team management and development
Who we're looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience of working within a professional services company (essential)
- An experienced finance manager / controller
- Demonstrable experience of systems and process enhancement
What you will receive in return:
- A 12 month fixed term contract
- £65-70k plus benefits