High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Data Analyst - High Wycombe - £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a business in near High Wycombe. This busy and well established company are looking for a data analyst to join their strong but friendly team.
As the Data Analyst you would be required to:
- Manage incoming data from networks for logging, reporting and analysis through databases and spreadsheets
- Weekly sales reporting. This will involve finance and sales
- Various weekly and monthly reporting on sales, purchases, and commission
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience of data analysis
- An understanding of the finance & accounts
- Strong time management skills
If this role looks of interest please click apply or contact Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.