£23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits + Study support
about 1 month ago
My client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Credit Control team is an intrinsic part of the Finance function within this highly profitable Company and you will be recognised and rewarded for hard work and positive results.
This is a fast paced role, with great job satisfaction in a fun and very fulfilling working environment.
You will oversee a UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, Billing, Credit worthiness analysis and Cash allocation duties.
- Obtaining payment from customers using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Monitoring prepayment accounts and overdue creditor accounts
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations and statement production
- Credit stop processes and order release
- Credit checking new customers
- Processing invoices, credit notes, payments & associated reports
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve queries
- Weekly & monthly forecasting
- Month end reporting
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller
- Target driven and ability to work to KPI's and deadlines
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- A contagious enthusiasm for continuous improvement and consistently delivering the highest levels of performance
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in using MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a highly respected business in Reading. The client is offering a clear route for development with CICM study support and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.