Credit Controller - 12 Month FTC - £28,000 / £30,000 - Reading - Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are currently working with a global company who are looking for an experienced finance professional to join their dynamic team!
The company specialises in providing advanced solutions to their clients, with a focus on quality, reliability, and innovation.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Raise sales invoices and credit notes
- Manage overdue balances
- Resolve any queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare debtor reports
- Assist with year-end duties
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience working within credit control
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
- Confident on the phone
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Able to build positive working relationships
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- An opportunity to join a growing business
- A supportive and friendly culture
- Study support
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in service
- Staff events
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org