£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
My client is a market leading Services based business based near Reading. They are currently seeking an experienced CICM Qualified Credit Control Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role would also suit a skilled Credit Control Team Leader who wants to take a step up into a responsible Supervisory role.
You will oversee a team of A/R Staff for the UK ledgers. The successful candidate will need to drive and monitor A/R processes in a fast paced KPI driven environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and remaining hands-on with collections across a diverse portfolio of debtors.
You will also hold overall responsibility for monitoring, reconciling and collating Ledger data in order to produce accurate periodic reporting with detailed commentary.
- Oversee the credit control processes for all UK sales related debtors
- Managing the timely collection of all debts in accordance with agreed Credit/Payment terms
- Examining A/R processes / implementing change
- Deal with escalated billing queries or disputes
- Ensure that cash management processes are completed in a timely manner
- Produce month-end reports on a timely basis with commentary
- Monitor and drive Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure robust credit risk analysis, limit setting and review for new and existing customers
- Staff development. Providing coaching, mentoring, direction and guidance
- Proven experience as an A/R or Credit Control Team Leader
- Ideally CICM qualified or studying
- Measurable and demonstrable track record of motivating, mentoring and coaching A/R staff
- A contagious enthusiasm for continuous improvement and consistently delivering the highest levels of performance
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to challenge and improve Credit Control methodology
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills for reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Control Supervisor to take the next progressive step in their career and join a highly respected business in Berkshire.
The client is offering a competitive salary, flexible working hours, comprehensive benefits package and on-site parking. There is also a discretionary annual bonus on offer + various other benefits.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.