Commercial Finance Analyst - Marlow - £40,000 - £45,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits - hybrid-working
A prestigious multi-billion-dollar global FMCG company, recognised for their portfolio of well-known brands. Operating on a global scale, this organisation remains influential and a market leader in its industry and addressing the ever-changing preferences of a broad customer base.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will take on a pivotal role in supporting the Sales team by overseeing monthly budgeting and forecasting activities. Your responsibilities will include conducting in-depth commercial analysis to fortify the decision-making process and challenging financial assumptions at the core of business forecasts.
- Develop and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting to bolster Sales initiatives.
- Identify key risks in the business and implement strategies to enhance overall performance and resilience in the business.
- Perform monthly sales and margin analysis, providing commentary on performance versus forecasts and prior years.
- Inventory Analysis.
- Assist the commercial team with financial modelling for promotions and campaigns, including the review and approval of pricing for deals, promotions, and new product introductions etc.
- Assist with the production of monthly/annual budget packs to support the budget process.
- Creating new reports and provide analysis to drive profitability and aid strategic decision-making.
- Commercial Acumen: Strong awareness of commercial and business dynamics.
- FMCG Experience: Ideally 2 years of experience in a similar role within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.
- Part-qualified ACCA, ACA, or CIMA.
- Tech Proficiency: Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly advanced Excel.
- 10% bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking at the office
- Group Life Assurance Benefits
- Gym Allowance
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org