£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits package
7 months ago
As the Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing UK information systems and the usage in line with company vision. You will make sure information is in line with regional information so to recommend strategy decisions to the company.
Your day to date work will include:
· Work with the Epos data & create an easy dashboard for use with the company.
· Identify and recommend insights in a pragmatic manner
· Using your communication and interpersonal skills to make sure the data is explained to other stakeholders.
· Champion understanding of Business intelligence across teams and identify and drive where things can be better.
· Work with other BI teams in other countries to improve European strategy
· Generate and distribute reports and analysis.
· Identify and flag risks
· Know the data involved to answer queries in board meetings
· Line manage one direct support Data Analyst
· As the ideal candidate you will be degree qualified or equivalent in a business or STEM subject. It is advantageous to have worked in FMCG or Fasion. Any work within a commercial department such as procurement is also an advantage. You should also have a track record of managing a data-centric department or function. Worked in a face paced business. Excellent Excel, VBA skills, SAP ERP.
As the successful candidate you will receive a salary of £65-70,000 salary, £4-5,000 car allowance. 15% bonus, 7% employer contribution pension. 34 days holiday, personal health care, days of to volunteer, 37.5 hour flexible working, 1pm finish Fridays, product discount
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.