Accounts Receivable Assistant 12 Months FTC - £27,000 / £28,000 - Hayes - Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are currently working with a well-established business based in Hayes who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join the team for 12 Months
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Full ownership of the Ledger and resolving any queries that may arise
- Raising credit forms
- Raising a payment journal to the customer account and allocating to the credit note
- Processing refunds
- Checking the batch error log daily
- Other Ad-hoc duties
What experience do you need?
- At least 2 years experience working within a finance team
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate excel skills
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Able to use your own initiative and prioritise tasks accordingly
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- 25 days Holiday
- Hybrid working
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced pension
- Private Medical insurance
- Training & Career Development
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com