Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialist - £30,000 / £35,000 - Bracknell - Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are currently working with an exciting and forward-thinking business who are looking for an experienced professional to join their fast-paced team. A great opportunity for an already experienced candidate to take on a new challenge in a varied role.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Ensure the timely collection of monies owed from customers
- Ensure customer accounts are reviewed and reconciled
- Review and release sales orders
- Ensure accurate billing
- Prepare daily cash flow analysis
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a similar role
- Experience of working with medium sized sales ledger
- Intermediate excel skills
- Experience of ERP systems
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiate
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension - 12% employer / 6% employee
- Discretionary Bonus
- Discount on childcare support
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com