Accounts Payable Assistant - Bracknell - £26,000 / £30,000
An introduction to the company and role:
I am delighted to be working with a hugely successful business, who are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team. This is an amazing company that continues to grow and develop.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Processing invoices
- Matching purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers
What experience do you need?
- At least 2 years experience within an Accounts Payable role
- Previous experience within a fast working environment
- Good knowledge of excel
- Experience of using sage (desired)
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build strong working relationships
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 15% staff discount
- Discounts from retailers
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org