Finance Trainee - School Leaver / First Role In Finance Level Opportunity
This client is looking for a passionate and driven inidvidual, someone who has good IT knowledge, and would like to begin their career in finance. You may have finished school, college or have some office experience and are looking for your first role in finance. The main things are you will be working with people not based at the office and so you need to be able to be flexible and drive to other places (this would have access to a pool car!)
The role itself will give you an amazing insight into the world of finance and accounting and you will get to deal with the following aspects:
- Provide and assist in the preparation of financial statements, schedules and reports.
- Perform data analysis, identify risks, and flag any irregularities.
- Help to plan and execute audits.
- Liaise with clients, accounting staff and auditing teams.
- Document audit processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping and filing.
You need to have
- Experience in admin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT literacy.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A professional and organized work ethic.
If you have the necessary qualifications, experience, and a passion for providing excellent service to our clients, then please apply today. The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary and rewarding career prospects.