Tax Manager - South Oxfordshire (Hybrid Working) - £75,000
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be partnering this leading Global Company with their search for a talented Tax Manager. The Company has shown continuous growth and is a market leader within their field.
The role of Group Tax Manager reports to the Group Financial controller and is key to the provision of tax compliance services and tax strategy and development.
Key role functions:
- Tax compliance, filing, monitoring and review for all jurisdictions in which the Company operates for all taxes including corporation tax, VAT, WHT, transfer pricing, employment taxes and any other applicable local taxes
- Liaise with external tax advisors, legal advisors, auditors and authorities as required to ensure compliance and deliver tax efficiency
- Develop and deliver the company's tax strategy and risk management including assessing, reporting and implementing the impact of new legislative changes within operations
- Develop, implement and maintain group transfer pricing policies and controls and conduct regular reviews and updates
- Ad hoc and project-based tax assistance including support of significant corporate level projects, new business and customer proposals, procurement projects and tender processes to identify tax related risks, opportunities and compliance obligations.
- Track metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Project manage and support commercial decision making from a tax perspective
- Provide training and support stakeholders to enhance their financial acumen and understanding of taxation
- Ensure quality of data within finance systems including developing controls where necessary
- Review and contribute to strategic business decisions advising senior leadership on tax related opportunities and risks
- Preparation of tax related reporting to senior leadership
- Preparation and maximisation of RDEC claims
- Provide guidance to senior leadership on tax efficient structuring
What you need to be successful
ACA/ACCA and/or CIOT qualified
UK and International tax experience gained within a group tax function or in professional practice
Knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS
Intermediate Excel knowledge
Experience of due diligence support and tax strategy planning.
What will you receive in return
Genuine and clear career development within a Global leading Company
Flexible working and a Business committed to employee well being
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.