£40000 - £52000 per annum
11 days ago
Tax Accountant, Basingstoke
A Tax Accountant required for a large manufacturing business, with a global customer base.
Joining an established tax team, you will report to the Tax Manager and be primarily responsible for the tax compliance reporting. You will :
- support indirect tax compliance
- contribute to the tax accounts for half year and year end reporting
- prepare annual tax computations
- be involved with ad-hoc projects
- work in a broad spectrum of work, including R&D, transfer pricing and VAT
- cover both UK and international tax work
As part of a larger team, you will be supported by experienced tax professionals and also see progressive and promotion opportunities for your career. Free car parking and a competitive salary are on offer.
Experience gained from a Big 4, Top 20 accounting firm, or large business would be an advantage to your application.
Please apply to discuss in more detail.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.