Richmond upon Thames, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
A unique and challenging position has opened up for a senior insight analyst to join a market leader in the retail analytics domain. This interesting company provides innovative advanced analytics to some of the leading companies in FMCG and retail. Using vast amounts of rich data, they help companies all over the globe harness the power of that data to transform their analytics and provide truly innovative solutions and insights. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to be challenged by their next role, in a fast-paced environment in their head office based in Richmond
- Provide proactive insights and timely communications to the client.
- Support the line manager in delivery of client requirements for proactive analysis and product development opportunities.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Liaise with the software development teams for software changes.
- Continuously improve the quality, timeliness and value of our insights.
Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years in an analytical environment
- Strong experience applying analytics to a work or academic environment
- Exceptional technical skillset, utilising tools such as SQL, advanced Excel, ideally knowledge of any of the following: Python, R, GCP, PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge of FMCG operations and processes
- A proactive and creative attitude to problem solving and delivering results
- Very strong communication essential
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of the following: R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS or SPSS
- Experience designing analytical reporting tools
If this position sounds of interest, please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.email@example.com / 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.