£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior HRIS Analyst (Workday/Oracle)- Windsor (free parking on site) - up to £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Wade Macdonald are working with a prestigious organisation that are looking for a Senior HRIS Specialist who is expert in their field, to join their HR team.
As a Senior HRIS Specialist, you will:
- Maintain the integrity of data in the HRIS.
- Partner with different department worldwide to ensure consistency of HR information.
- Update relevant departments with any internal contract changes.
- Provide new starters with HRIS training during their inductions.
- Solve any database problems which may accrue.
- Track and review all employee absences including maternity/paternity; spot trends, make recommendations to address issues, ensure self-certification forms are completed, coordinate SSP, produce monthly reports.
- Track employee annual leave; produce monthly report for Director of Human Resources and line managers notifying them of outstanding annual leave.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports from the HRIS, manipulate the data ready for presentation to senior management.
- Prepare all offer letters and contracts for new hires and monitor the full employee life-cycle including probationary periods.
- Prepare and mail-merge annual employee salary increase letters and incentive bonus letters.
- Maintain and distribute Starters and Leavers report.
- Provide monthly headcount report to the HR Manager and Director of Human Resources.
- At times, assist with general HR administrative duties as required.
To be considered for this fantastic role you will have a high passion for data & analysis. You will also have advanced Excel skills. Our client is looking for a flexible, well-organised team player with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, often working under pressure while maintaining accuracy.
Please only apply for this position if you have experience using Workday or Oracle!
Get your CV over to Christina McGuire at Wade Macdonald if this sounds like a position for you!
Senior HRIS Analyst (Workday) (free parking on site) - up to £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.