£35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
An exciting new position has just become available for an experienced and talented data analyst to join a multinational Big Data and AI company whose UK office is situated in a very accessible part of Berkshire.
The company are well established and provide valuable insights for some of the largest companies all over the world, covering many different markets. They use some of the latest technology, including leading AI technologies.
The successful candidate will lead a team of 4 analysts and marketing consultants, whose primary objective is to support the business by providing actionable insights from vast stores of rich sales and marketing data.
This is a great opportunity for someone to stay hands on with data in an insight based position, but to also lead a team of strong analysts who play an integral part in the analytics of the company, allowing the business to grow in this incredibly exciting market.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- puts to prepare reports and presentations for existing clients
- Bridge the gap between the solutions and data science team to facilitate the delivery process
- Gather data from clients and their agencies
- Manage the performance of a small analytics team that will report directly into you
- Make key logical decisions based on data trends
- Provide feedback for the modelling team by quality testing model outputs
- Turn client's requirements into accurate projects for the team
Essentail Skills Required:
- Ideally 3+ year's commercial experience working with data (analytics or data management)
- Some experience managing small team's essential
- Experience working with Excel and other large database stores
- Proven experience working in a fast paced commercial environment (FMCG or market research would be advantageous)
- Be self-motivated with strong decision making and project management skills
- Show experience of quality and accuracy of previous work
This is a fantastic position for an experienced candidate looking to lead a team in a company that utilises modern technology, and has clear progression paths within the company.
If you are interested in this position, please get in contact with Michael on:
M - 07825711262
E - Michael.email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.