£25000 - £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Accounts Assistant - Reading - £28,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a business in Reading, this successful business is looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their established and busy team. This is a great opportunity to utilise your previous accounting knowledge as well as learn new skills. As Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager you will take responsibility for both the transactional aspects within finance and also have an opportunity to develop additional skills.
As the Senior Accounts your duties would include:
- Management of Accounts Payable Function
- Management of Sales Ledger function
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Management of bank reconciliations
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- AAT Qualification/ ACCA or CIMA part qualification
- Previous experience of accounts
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (V look ups & Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication skills (written & Verbal)
An opportunity for someone with experience to join a business and really become part of a team. Great role with superb team.
If this role looks of interest please click apply or contact Ashley Page at Wade Macdonald
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.