£60000 - £67000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SAP Finance Systems Manager - Basingstoke
Salary to £68,000 (dependant on experience) plus extensive benefits package
A unique opportunity for a Finance Manager with experience of SAP implementation to work for a leading business in Basingstoke.
This is a key role within Finance and it is responsible for developing and implementing their Finance Systems.
some travel will be included as part of this role.
Experience within a Finance Systems and strategy. Working closely with stakeholders.
- You will be directly involved in finance systems and ensuring they are developed and implemented
- Defining roles and responsibilities within the team to ensure ongoing improvement in data quality and reporting across Finance systems.
- Work alongside the business and lead the development of the company's Strategy
- Develop data warehousing and reporting strategies
- Project manage aspects of SAP projects
- Improve processes and ensure that finance systems are clearly documented
- This role will involve, controlling data within the system, Road Map, Strategic Planning, Leadership/Presenting Strategy, Transformation, Project Leadership, Reporting, Master Data Management
What you'll need to be successful
With a strong background in Finance Systems and more specifically SAP/ BW or BPC you will have worked in a project environment and be able to demonstrate experience relevant to this role.
As a team manager you will also need to have experience of ideally creating a team around you and shaping this team to deliver on the strategy as required by the business.
Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively across the senior management team and operate at a strategic level.
What you'll receive in return
This is a great role for someone with the right technical background who is looking to work in a challenging and ever-changing environment. The benefits of working with the business are extensive and there is a comprehensive package attached to this role.
How to proceed
If you would like to hear more about this role and have the required experience then please contact email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.