£22000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Senior Clerk - Hounslow - 22,000 - £26,000k
Working for a growing business in Hounslow, you will join a well-established and friendly team with responsibility for your own ledger. You will report to the Management Accountant and this role will see you supporting a small group of people. My client is looking for someone to help and assist two other purchase ledger clerk so the right candidate will need to the passion to enhance their own career and be able to mentor others.
As a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Senior Clerk this client is looking for a candidate with strong excel and communication skills. This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing and entering invoices onto the system - high volume environment
- Undertaking weekly payment runs for expenses
- Building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Processing of staff expenses
- Experience in working in an Accounts/Finance Department and able to demonstrate skills in purchase ledger / accounts payable
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills - Pivot, V Look Ups as a minimum (this will be tested as part of the process)
- Able to communicate to all levels of customers internally and externally
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate experience in Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable, a strong work ethic and the ability to manage your own work load.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary, free parking, 25 days annual leave and a comprehensive package that includes Pension, Life Assurance and Health Insurance.
For further information regarding this role or to discuss other finance vacancies please contact Michael Carey using the details below
Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable Senior Clerk - Hounslow - £22,000 - £26,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.