£20000 - £24000 per annum
9 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Marlow - £20000 - £23000 per Annum + Benefits
Wade Macdonald are pleased to have been approached by a fantastic supply chain business in Marlow who seek an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly and supportive team. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills within a corporate background.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you would be required to:
- Process high volumes of purchase ledger Invoices into Sage
- Assist with internal and external Accounts Payable queries
- Support the finance manager with month end and year end duties
- Manage supplier statement and bank reconciliations
- Raise credit notes for customers
- Any adhoc duties as required by your finance manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience of Accounts Payable
- A proficient knowledge of Sage 500 accounting systems
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An intermediate level of Microsoft Excel ( V look ups & Pivot tables)
This is a great opportunity with amazing benefits. If this role sounds of interest, Please contact Ashley Page at Wade Macdonald.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.