£25000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Purchase Ledger Perk - Bracknell - £25,000
My key client, a fantastic tech business in Bracknell are looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join their small but friendly team.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties would include:
- Being solely responsible for the purchase ledger function
- End to end processing of invoices
- Handling of bank reconciliations, supplier statement reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- assisting with month end duties and associated journals
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the FD
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 years of experience within purchase ledger
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Sole charge experience in an SME environment
- Previous experience of Sage or QuickBooks accounting systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global organisation.
If you possess the key requirements outlined above and would like the opportunity to develop your career within Finance and Accountancy then please apply now with an updated version of your CV.
For a further conversation, please call Ashley Page on 01189559509
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.