People Partner, £30,000-£35,000, Basingstoke, Office Based, could be flexible for right candidate
An introduction to the company and role:
I am currently supporting an education sector in their search for a People Partner. This organisation is situated in an estate of 1200 acres! The role would be reporting into the People Director and have 2 reports, the main purpose of the role is to provide professional expertise and support across the employee life cycle.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Set on a stunning ground
- Fee remission for children
- State of the art restaurant
- Death in service 4x salary
- Use of wide-ranging organisation facilities
- Social and sporting events
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Co-develop and implement people plans
- Drive engagement and improve process and performance
- Compliance processes as required
- Help develop the team to build upon capabilities
- Provide relevant people management information
- Help develop appropriate interventions
- Work closely with leadership teams
- Develop close working relationships
- 2 reports
What experience do you need?
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Understanding of a broad spectrum of HR specialisms and functions
- Influence decision making
- Experience of using data and insight to communicate
- Attention to detail
- Supporting projects
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Team player
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org