£25000 - £30000 per annum
20 days ago
Management Account Assistant - £25,000 - £30,000 - Slough
Wade Macdonald is proud to be given an opportunity to work alongside a growing organisation based in Slough. This client has a proven success within their sector.
As the management accounts assistant you will be working alongside the accountant and other teams within the business.
What you'll need to be successful
Our client is searching for a part-qualified / newly-qualified accountant to sit within a mid-sized finance team. With a hands on and analytic responsibility over the finance function, key responsibilities include:
- Daily bank reconciliations across all company accounts
- Acting as point of contact for internal team queries
- Documenting and updating month end processes
- Creating and maintaining daily and monthly balance sheet processes
- Acting as head of month end processes
- Support in preparing year end audit
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll receive in return
- Have a hands-on approach to the finance function
- Being a part of a close team
- Continuous learning and development
- Be keen to progress and improve the overall finance function
- Have a minimum of two years in a similar role
How to proceed
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity, or to discuss other roles within finance, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Carey at Wade Macdonald on 0118 9559 529.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.