£40000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits
8 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join an exciting SME clients small and closeknit Finance team.
This is an important role that has the potential to develop into a bigger remit as the organisation continues to grow exponentially.
This remote Management Accountant is sought with a very infrequent presence required in Manchester, and will offer a salary of up to £50,000, dependent on experience.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, the annual budget and cash-flow forecasts
- Assist the Financial Controller with posting journals and preparation of analysis on the company's activities
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register for the organisation, adding and disposing of assets when required, reconciling to the general ledger, and reviewing monthly depreciation journal.
- Supporting preparation of statutory accounts and regulatory reporting
- Conduct frequent expenditure reviews and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement with several heads of function across business units
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) is desirable
- Customer focused and approachable
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to prepare clear, concise, accurate and timely reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, and specifically Excel spreadsheets and databases
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.