£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Management Accountant - Reading - £35k - £40k
Wade Macdonald are working alongside a thriving business based in Reading with a new opportunity for a capable and driven Management Accountant to work within their dynamic team.
This role will be responsible for the financial management and reporting for cost centres and support functions. This is a great role for a career driven individual who is seeking a fresh challenge
Responsibilities will include:
* To provide financial support to the cost centre and management team.
* To be an active member of the finance and operational teams, helping both to deliver against the company's goals and objectives.
* To provide accurate and timely Financial/Management accounts to support the effective monitoring of the cost centres.
* To analyse and report, on a monthly basis or as required all operational data
* To provide on-site financial control to all aspects of the cost centre, providing day to day support and advice to staff and management.
* To be responsible for monitoring and reporting of fixed assets ensuring that capital additions and asset disposals are processed.
The ideal candidate:
* Will be working towards qualifying (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant management accounting experience.
* Intermediate to advanced levels of Excel, with excellent teamwork skills.
* You will also be a self-starter, highly motivated to progress and achieve, be hands on and flexible
* This is a fast paced environment where adaptability to the changing demands of the business is essential.
To discuss this role in more detail, or to enquire about any other opportunities on offer at Wade Macdonald, please to not hesitate to contact James Wisener on 0118 9559 532 or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.