£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Learning and Development Advisor- Reading - up to £35,000
Our Reading based client is seeking a Learning and Development Advisor to join their organisation this role reports directly to the Senior Learning & Development Manager. As a Learning and Development Consultant, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of a broad L&D agenda across the UK and international locations.
- You will have full ownership and delivery of the Learning and Development strategy, which will include Leadership, Personal Development, Process, and Skills & Culture.
- Development and delivery of core skills and learning programmes.
- Engage and work collaboratively with the HR department to identify training and development needs whilst working with stakeholders to ensure other programmes are meeting the business needs.
- Support the continuous improvement of training and development programmes by keeping abreast of best practices and new trends and developments within a training context.
- Issue a quarterly L&D communication providing on update on the development programmes/delivery dates per location.
- Assist with other L&D initiatives and ad-hoc HR projects as required.
To be considered for this role you will hold a degree in business, HR or Coaching and have a minimum of 2-3 years in a dedicated L&D role. You will also have proven skills in programme facilitation and design with experience in delivering to leadership teams. You will also have experience and track record in working in a fast-paced and complex working environment managing multiple priorities and competing demands.
Learning and Development Advisor - Reading - up to £35,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.