HR & Training Coordinator, Reading, £28,000-£32,000, Office Based
An introduction to the company and role:
I am currently partnered up with a logistics company based in the Berkshire area. They are looking for an experienced HR administrator who is looking for that next step up to join their small friendly team. The main purpose of the role is to provide accurate and efficient administrative support for the business with a focus on HR and Training function. You would be reporting to the Manager of People & Culture.
You must be able to drive and have access to a car!
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Free parking
- Benefits platform
- Death in service
- Perk box
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Process starters and leavers
- Liase with training suppliers
- Assist with job offer letters and contracts
- Keep the employee records on People HR up to date
- Assist with running management reports
- Provide support to security vetting officer
- Prepare and maintain staff handbooks
- Coordinate driver compliance admin
- Note taking for ER cases
- First line advice for HR policies and benefits
- Uniform stock control
What experience do you need?
- CIPD qualified (desirable)
- Previous HR admin experience 2 years +
- Excellent IT skills
- You must be able to drive and have access to a car!
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org