£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
HR Advisor - Reading / Bracknell - up to £35,000 depending on experience
Wade Macdonald is working with an awarding winning IT organisation. Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their growing HR team in Bracknell.
- Own the recruitment processes in line with the recruitment strategy.
- In-house training including management process training, awareness sessions and inductions.
- Ownership of all HR policies and processes, including regular review in line with HR strategy and legislative changes. Produce management information/ reports as a when required.
- Provide advice/support to managers and staff on various HR issues and to protect the company against employment claims.
- Oversee benefits administration and renewal.
- Ad hoc HR Projects
To be considered for this role you will be a great team player with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. You must have a proven track record of working in a similar HR environment with excellent customer service skills. CIPD Level 7 desirable.
HR Advisor -Reading / Bracknell - up to £35,000 depending on experience
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.