HR Administrator, South Oxford, £22,000-£24,000, Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
I am currently partnered up with a well-established software company based in South Oxfordshire. They are looking for a strong administrator to join their friendly team, this role would suit someone who has already had some HR experience or perhaps wants to get into HR. The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the HR and Finance teams to provide support with the coordination, implementation, and maintenance if various processes and programs.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Health cash plan
- Medical health insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Discounted high street retailers + Many more great benefits!
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Act as first-line response for basic queries
- General admin support
- Reference requests
- Setting up new starters
- Maintaining personnel files
- Contribute to weekly and quarterly reports
- Work closely with the payroll team
- Support administration of employee benefits
- Complete application forms for banking
What experience do you need?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous admin experience
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive data
- Previous HR Admin experience (desirable)
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Creative problem solver
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.email@example.com