HR Administrator - £26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum - Hayes
Wade Macdonald are currently working with a fantastic & well established FMCG business in Hayes. Due to a rapid period of growth this well-known business are currently in need of an experienced HR Administrator to join the team.
As the HR Administrator your role would be to provide excellent hr administration whilst also being first point of contact for any hr related queries. Duties will also include:
- Management of starter / leaver processes inclusive of all induction processes and exit interviews.
- Maintenance of electronic personnel records containing all employment information
- Preparation of all letters and management of changes to employee terms and conditions.
- Support payroll team handling maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes.
- Accurate management of HR records on all employees.
- Maintaining Health & Safety compliance training needs.
- Preparation of management reports on employee-related data when required.
- Providing a pension administration service liaising with external advisers.
- Handling all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate.
- Assisting with all recruitment related duties
- Provide administrative assistance to all employee relations queries
What you'll need to be successful
- Previous HR Administrator Experience
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or studying
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills, intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel packages and experienced in working with HR packages /databases.
What you'll get in return
- 5% company bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Staff discount
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Proceed
If this exciting role looks of interest to you, please click apply, email your CV to Jodie.email@example.com or get in touch on 07741657902
HR Administrator - £26,000 to £28,000 - Hayes
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.