Head of Finance - Oxford - £70,000 - Hybrid working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this incredible organisation with their search for a Head of Finance.
The role will sit within one of the key business units and will support the Director of Finance and Operations with regard to delivery of Management Information across the group.
The role will manage a team of 7.
- Develop and enhance departmental reporting and processes through the identification of information gaps and the implementation of improved management information. Lead a strategic Working Group to identify and implement new management information to assist Heads of Unit and Business Managers with strategic decision making.
- Produce management information reports using different resources, methodologies, and concepts to analyse and interpret data across departmental codes.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, ensuring consistency across the department, adopting best practice from within the Organisation and across the sector
- Work closely with the Assurance & Compliance Manager and central teams to ensure adherence to finance policy and procedures.
- Work in partnership with Heads of Function and Business Managers, you will act as a point of contact for financial audits. You will be responsible for ensuring effective management plans are implemented to address audit findings, control changes are embedded within normal operating practice and actions are addressed in line with agreed delivery dates.
- Provide strong financial support to the working group in developing the Departments to drive added value and efficiency.
- Support the Departments overseas programmes in areas of strategic finance, providing advice where needed. This may include but is not limited to, advice on the implementation of new ERPs, financial procedures, professional development, and effective communication/interaction.
- Oversee the overseas advance process and ensure foreign exchange mitigations are assessed and implemented as appropriate.
- Work with the other Heads of Function to define Service Level Agreements, KPIs, and performance measurements for the Finance team. Where appropriate, jointly plan and implement continual improvements to service delivery.
- Engage with stakeholders across the Divisions.
What do you need to be successful?
People management exposure
Large Company experience
How to apply?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org