6 months ago
Wade Macdonald are working with a Global business based in Bracknell, who are seeking a candidate with experience in EMEA Credit Control. The ideal candidate will be fluent in German and available to start immediately.
This is a temporary contact with will be a minimum of 3 months initially.
In this role you will deal with:
- Credit Control
- Credit analysis
- Chasing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Dealing with queries
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations
- Reporting on overdue accounts and review
You need to have/be:
- Fluency in German (or any other European language)
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller
- Strong Excel skills
- A confident, versatile telephone manner
- A pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- A team player who is happy to work within a team but also able to work on your own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join an international business with a competitive salary.
For more information, please call Zoe on 01189559514 or email me email@example.com.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.