7 months ago
General Ledger Specialist - Bracknell - Competitve Salary
Wade Macdonald are supporting a fantastic company based in Bracknell with their recruitment of a General Ledger Specialist. The successful candidate will be integral to the reporting of accounting transactions, managing the P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Reconciliation of various data, AP or AR, financial record keeping.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and other accounts with general ledger.
- Review journal entries.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Assist with internal and external audit.
- Studying / Part Qualified with recognised accounting body.
- Relevant general accounting experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
General Ledger Specialist - Bracknell - Competitive Salary
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.