£25000 - £28000 per annum + study support, pension, healthcare
about 1 year ago
Financial Analyst Basingstoke, Hampshire £24,000 - £28,000
Brilliant role for a CIMA part qualified active studier to join an international and fast paced business. As a financial analyst you will be welcomed into a team that is inclusive and helpful. They go to great lengths to ensure they get the best from their people and support development.
In the role of Financial Analyst you will support a Senior Analyst and work with the FP&A team, your duties will include:
- Month end margin reconciliation
- Identifying and processing cost and revenue adjustments
- Creation of month end board reporting pack
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Investigation and resolution of variances
- Working with key stakeholders around the business to provide finance support
To be considered for this role you will need to be a proactive studier and be a minimum of part qualified, you will also need to have:
- Strong system skills
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a large business
- Understanding of UK and US GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP
In return you will be offered study support and an opportunity to progress your career in an international well recognised business environment.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.