Financial Accountant, Uxbridge, Hybrid, £50,000 - £60,000
My client, a household name in the FMCG industry are seeking a Financial Accountant to join the team as the main support for the Financial Controller, acting as front like for ownership of monthly close and ad hoc financial accounting tasks.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Leading on all month end processes, ensuring deadlines are kept and acting as the first point of contact for the wider finance team. Ensuring reconciliation of the P&L and balance sheet, along with ownership for the VAT and CT process.
- Provide support for the wider finance team from an accounting perspective, developing skills as a SAP key user and owning the detailed journal posting for the company.
- A variety of ad hoc accounting tasks, including; looking after the external audit process for the financial controller, owning the financial planning process by issuing timetables to wider team.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Finalist or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- SAP experience beneficial but not essential
- Degree level or equivalent
What else would add to your application?
- Self driven individual with interested around control, compliance and general best practice
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative, proactively and deal with ambiguity.
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Hybrid working in great location at a household name
- Broad scope of role with plenty of room for growth and diversification
- Host of financial and non financial benefits
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com