£58000 - £68000 per annum + excellent benefits package
6 months ago
Finance Systems and Data Governance Manager - Basingstoke
Salary to £68,000 (dependant on experience) plus extensive benefits package
A unique opportunity for a Finance Systems and Data Governance Manager to work for a leading business in Basingstoke.
This is a key role within Finance at is responsible for developing and implementing their Finance Systems Governance Structure, for developing the Master Data Management strategy and implementing the appropriate Master Data Tools and processes.
- You will directly be responsible for Finance Master Data.
- Give direction and governance across all core master data area.
- Develop and grow the Finance Systems and Data Governance team
- Defining roles and responsibilities within the team to ensure ongoing improvement in data quality and reporting across Finance systems.
- Work alongside the business and lead the development of the company's Strategy in areas of Data Governance, Data Warehousing and Systems Support.
- Define and implement Master Data management strategy
- Develop data warehousing and reporting strategies
- Project Manage aspects of SAP projects
- Improve processes and ensure that finance systems are clearly documented
What you'll need to be successful
With a strong background in Finance Systems and more specifically SAP / BW you will also need to have a background of working across the whole project management cycle.
As a team manager you will also need to have experience of ideally creating a team around you and shaping this team to deliver on the strategy as required by the business.
Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively across the senior management team and operate at a strategic level.
What you'll receive in return
This is a great role for someone with the right technical background who is looking to work in a challenging and ever-changing environment. The benefits of working with the business are extensive and there is a comprehensive package attached to this role.
How to proceed
If you would like to hear more about this role and have the required experience then please contact email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.