Finance Manager - Bicester - £65,000 - Hybrid working
This market leading and well known brand is looking to expand their team further by looking for a talented Finance Manager. The Company has demonstrated continual growth over a number of years and has exciting plans for the future.
The role will involve multi-site Accounting and Finance Business Partnering.
There will be a requirement to work closely with the Group Finance Manager to provide monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts and other MI to the Directors as required.
Key role functions:
- Accountable for the preparation of monthly Management Accounts packs for each facility (separate companies, 12 sets of Management Accounts in total), including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts. This includes the computation and journal processing of Prepayments, Accruals, CAPEX / Depreciation as well as Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Royalty Calculations.
- Responsible for budgets and forecasts for the businesses, working closely with operational managers and senior stakeholders on these
- Continually improve and develop robust financial procedures and processes to future-proof the companies' growth and to ensure efficiency
- Effective management of the team within the department, ensuring that transactional activities are accurately and regularly completed such as bank reconciliations, transactional processing and payment runs
- Presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, the senior management team across the business
- Systems admin, support and problem-solving involving the company's operational systems and harnessing technology to ensure the companies efficiency
- Supporting year end audit, enabling a satisfactory audit and liasing with auditors and other external stakeholders
- The need to coordinate plans and activities with those of the Group Finance Manager, where these are interdependent, so as to facilitate the smooth and timely operation of the functions of all areas
- Provision of support to the Group Finance Manager in the delivery of an excellent finance function to the senior management team and stakeholders alike.
- Acquiring knowledge of all finance department processes to include the production of management accounts for the Group, in order to provide holiday and sickness cover for these functions.
- Responsible for Inter Company reconciliations, accurate and timely sales reconciliation of operational reports, cashflow management and maintaining fixed asset registers
- The periodic aggregation of the management accounts for both the sites and Group
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Group Finance Manager
What will you need to be successful?
Qualified Accountant/Qualified by experience
Strong Management Accounting experience
What will you receive in return?
Fast paced and varied role
Good exposure to commercial accounting
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.